[Crap] Finaly!!! YAY! \(^0^)/

Finally I succeeded to log in!!!! After I found some problems with my lappie -it's infected with virus!!! I searched into some suspicious processes and turn them off. I also deleted some files related to that process. Okay, some files deleted. So I guess, there's no more viruses.

However the after effect is not so good. That virus has change my setting so I couldn't log into Internet, and it also forbid my graph application to run. After start up it keep displaying some alert notification, which is annoying.

I tried to look at the weird process and turn it off, yet after start up it still came up. I don't have any idea which setting that has changed.
Then I tried to log into another account, that alert notice is not displayed. Furthermore I can log into the Internet.

Okay, so I conclude that it's only the user setting that changed. So I took a shortcut, I deleted my current user profile plus any files that belong to that user. Then I log in to my administrator account and create new user. Then I restart my lappie and tried to log on with my new user. I entered my password and it show that welcome screen. However, suddenly it shows a notification sounds "The User Profile Service failed the Log in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Gosh! What's this! I tried to restart it and log on again, yet it still the same. I searched into the Internet about this case, and there's a lot of people that have the same problem as mine. Some of them suggested to reinstall my windows or repair it. No! I don't have installer DVD for Win 7 Home Basic. Euuh. I searched and searched again. Until finally, the last suggestion (that lovely suggestion) that said that I have to turn off my User Account Control first so that the new user has the right to create new user profile.
I tried it and YIPPPIEE!! IT WORKS!!!!
Cool ne?!
And here I am, surfing in the Internet with my new account. hehehehehe... <3

Comments

Popular Posts